- Birth of a child
- Death of a parent
- Blending of families
Working with you, we will make sure that your assets are distributed as you see fit after your death. We can assure that the people you choose are in charge of making decisions about your finances or your health if you should become unable to do so. We can make a comprehensive plan that will dictate exactly when and how your beneficiaries will receive their bequests and insure that your legacy is carried on in the way that you choose. With a thorough estate plan in place, you can rest assured that the asset distribution process will be short and easy for your loved ones and that the future is secure.
At Roberts & Associates, we offer:
- Wills and probate administration, guardianships and conservatorships.
- Trusts (living, grantor retained annuity, charitable).
- Durable powers of attorney to help care for financial matters if you should become disabled.
- Advance health care directives (living wills) which allow you to die with dignity.
- Estate, income and capital gains tax minimization through planning.
- Trust formation for wealth transfer, privacy, greater control and blended families.
- Premarital financial planning.
- Retirement planning (including wealth transfer and asset protection planning).
For business owners, we also offer asset protection planning:
- Business succession, wealth transitions and transfer planning for family owned/closely held businesses.
- Partnership agreements, buy-outs, employment contracts.
- Liability minimization.
- Retirement plan development.
- Tax minimization and exemptions, including estate, income and generation-skipping tax.
- Estate planning presentations coordinated through employer’s Human Resources Department.
- Packaged individual estate planning and probate services are offered to employers at a reduced rate so services can be presented to their employees at a discount as part of their compensation/benefit packages.
Probate and Administration
We offer services in:
- Probate of wills
- Administration of estates
- Establishment of heirship
- Will contests